Electric Car Charger Installation: Collegeville & Pottstown PA Electrician
If you are a new owner of an EV (electric vehicle), congratulations! If you are in the process of getting an EV or are thinking of getting one, it’s time to think about how you will be charging it. Hiring a licensed electrician for EV home installation is crucial whether you own or are in the market for a Tesla, Nissan LEAF, BMW i3, Mercedes B-Class Electric, Chevy Spark EV, VW e-Golf, Kia Soul EV, Ford Focus Electric, Fiat 500e…the list goes on. At KB Electric LLC, we provide exceptional home electric car charger installation services for all types of EVs.
We are licensed electricians based in Collegeville, PA and Pottstown, PA, and serve all major counties in Southeastern, PA. It doesn’t matter if you live in King of Prussia, West Chester, Royersford, or Malvern! KB Electric LLC will get your EV charging in no time at all if you reside in Montgomery County, Philadelphia County, Chester County, Bucks County, Berks County, and Delaware County.
Home electric car charger installation IS NOT something to DIY (do-it-yourself). Here’s why:
Reasons to Hire a Licensed Electrician for Home Electric Car Charger Installation
We know electricity!
- Electricians know how much juice your home needs to power up your EV. That being said, it is very possible that you’ll need a sub-panel or a panel upgrade for a complete electric car charger installation.
- Electricians know all about wiring. This is crucial for properly installing your EV charging station. Without this knowledge and experience, it’s very possible for a DIY home electric car charging installation project to go wrong. We know the exact type of wiring needed for any home EV charging station.
- Electricians know how to install dedicated circuits, and know what specific amperage needed. Your dedicated circuit for your EV home charger will be installed properly and efficiently.
We have the proper tools
- Don’t worry about needing anything extra that’s not in your toolkit. Licensed electricians like KB Electric LLC come well-equipped with a fully stocked van to perform your home electric car charger installation correctly and timely.
We can save you time and money
- Living in this fast pace world of ours, we know how precious your time is to you. Spend more time with your family and friends, and less time dealing with an electric car charger installation that you have no experience with. Licensed electricians know everything there is to know about getting your EV fully charged, meaning less time spent on installation, and more YOU time.
- Yes, we charge for our services so we can stay in business. What company doesn’t? But SAVING you money is a big possibility when you hire a licensed electrician rather than doing the installation yourself. Many things can go wrong, from blown breakers/fuses, to serious fire hazards with improper installs. You’ll need an electrician to fix anything you do wrong, adding more to your bill.
The point we are trying to make? Hiring a licensed electrician for your home electric car charger installation is best for a safe, proper installation. Call KB Electric LLC today for all EV home charging installation services. Whether you are a proud owner of a Tesla or Nissan LEAF, our licensed electricians can install any home electric car charging stations that best fits your specific EV.