Electrical Panel Upgrade
The licensed electricians at KB Electric LLC provide top-notch electrical panel upgrade services with quality and care. You may be surprised by how many new appliances and gadgets your house and/or office building have acquired within the past 20 to 30 years. With the never-ending technology in today’s society, your home and business need to keep up with the modern-day electronic devices in order to power them sufficiently and safely.
This is why many older homes and building properties require electrical panel upgrades for adding/updating modern-day appliances to prevent overloading of their electrical systems. Because there are different types of electrical panel services that differ in amperage, one of KB Electric LLC’s licensed electricians will go over each one with you, and recommend an electrical panel upgrade service that best fits your home’s and/or commercial property’s needs.
Signs it’s Time to Upgrade Your Electrical Panel
- Home and/or Office has a 60 AMP Electrical Service (same as it was built with)
- Flickering Lights
- Frequent Tripping Breakers
- Dim Lights
- Blown Fuses
- Damaged Circuit Breakers that Won’t Trip
- Turning Off One Appliance to Use Another
- Appliances that Don’t Run on Full Power
- No GFCI Outlets in Required Areas
- The Home and/or Building is not Grounded (still has two-pronged outlets)
- Addition of Outlets and Appliances in the Home and/or Business Property
Many people overlook the need to service their electrical panels. Adding a major appliance on an existing system can cause stress that hinders the overall capacity and performance of other devices and appliances in the home. Some people notice the signs mentioned above, but don’t know it’s an electrical panel issue, and simply ignore it. Whether you need to upgrade your electrical panel or are in need of one for a newly constructed home/commercial property, KB Electric LLC is your electrical panel service experts. Call today for up-front, competitive pricing!