Power and Communication Pole Installation: Montgomery County PA Electrician
Power and communication poles are a convenient way to extend power within any type of business setting. KB Electric LLC is your #1 Montgomery County, PA electrician that installs many types of power and communication poles for businesses in Montgomery County and the surrounding counties of Berks, Bucks, Delaware, Chester, and Philadelphia PA. Let’s take a look at what power poles are used for, and what a power and communication pole installation entails.
What Is A Power and Communication Pole?
Power poles allow for the routing of power and voice/data communications to different things like special machinery/equipment, computers, cash registers, etc. that aren’t near wall locations. To put it simply: power and communication poles allow for things in open spaces to connect to power, like a computer in an office cubical that is in the middle of a room.
Commercial Facilities That Use Power and Communication Poles
- Retail Stores
- …and so many more.
Power and Communication Pole Installation
Our licensed and insured electricians at KB Electric LLC do a variety of power pole installations that best fit your needs. Usually, the installation consists of running a dedicated line to the breaker in your main panel and routing the power from the ceiling to the power pole. Included in a power pole install is the mounting of the pole to the floor and bracketing the top to the ceiling.
Only a licensed and insured electrician should install power and communication poles because:
- Electricians are versed in the NEC (National Electric Code) for safety and compliance, and for accurate installation.
- Electricians know how to safely work in your main electrical panel.
- Electricians have the proper tools already on hand to install the power pole correctly and efficiently.
- Electricians have the field experience and schooling to wire anything electrical.
- ….the list goes on.
Why Choose KB Electric LLC For Power and Communication Pole Installation
- Licensed and Insured Electricians
- Faith-Based Practices
- Family-Oriented Team
- Owner-Managed Operations
- 24/7 Live Telephone Answer
- Drug-Tested, Uniformed Technicians
- Fully Stocked, Lettered Vans
- Awarded Multiple Angie’s List Super Service Awards
- Free Safety Inspection Checklist Of Entire Electrical Service Upon Completion Of Work