Q & A: Meet The Owner Of KB Electric LLC, Keith B.
It’s time to meet the owner of KB Electric LLC with some Q&A! Let’s get to know the man behind the birth of the company!
1. Where did you grow up?
2. Did you always aspire to be an electrician? If not, what else did you want to be after graduating high school?
I attended vocational technology school in high school to learn the electrical trade and stuck with it ever since. I would not say I aspired to be an electrician, though. I was good at it, had a decent ‘construction’ mind probably from watching my father fix stuff growing up, and learned that if I hustled, there was money to be made. I’d enjoy being a National Park Ranger otherwise.
3. What is the best part of working as an electrician?
The final project, especially lighting.
4. Who is the biggest influence in your life?
Tough one. I strive to live as the Lord and learn His ways, that would be the ‘biggest’ influence. My daughter and wife influence how I live and the man I am; however, I can not say I have anyone in particular that has been influential in the way the question is asking.
5. What is your favorite thing to do outside of work?
I have two: (1) Stare at the sky: day or night it matters not. (2) be with my wife and daughter.
6. Do you have a favorite food?
Yes, the chicken and the cow.
7. If you could meet anyone in the world dead or alive who would it be and why?
I would go with the Son of Man, but that answer is too easy. So I lean towards King David. I have yet to meet anyone in this world that ‘understands’ me. I find such deep connection in the Psalms of David, even though our lives are so different, our spirits align in ways hard to put into words (of course there is only One author, which may explain for this). He also had many victories in life and failures as well. The man was courageous. All this make for great conversation.
8. What brand of tools do you use on the job?
Klein, most recently Mac.
9. If you had to choose another career path in life besides electrical work right now, what would you do?
I told you already, National Park Ranger.
10. Favorite tv show and/or movie?
I’d be a lot cooler if i did.
11. Favorite color?
Purple, depends on application.
12. If you were chosen to be a guest speaker at an electrical school or vocational school, what advice would you give the students?
Do anything but attend a university.
13. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
A region with glaciers.
14. How many states have you visited? Any other countries?
Just a few.
15. If you were President of the United States, what is something you are very passionate about that you would improve or change in our country?