Q & A: Meet Your Electrician, Brian H. – KB Electric LLC
It’s time to meet one of the electricians at KB Electric LLC with some Q&A! Let’s get to know Brian H. a little better…
1. Where did you grow up?
– I grew up in Rockledge, Pennsylvania in Montgomery County.
2. Did you always aspire to be an electrician? If not, what else did you want to be after graduating high school?
– I actually wanted to be a Veterinarian ever since I was a child. I grew up around and had all types of animals and mammals. Though, a fear of needles ended that dream. But a perk in the field is that we get to see dozens of different pets on a weekly basis.
3. What is the best part of working as an electrician?
– The power; figuratively and literally. The ability to create nothing into something remarkable (and safe) for homeowners and businesses alike is truly a blessing.
4. Who is the biggest influence in your life?
– Daniel LaRusso. An East Coast scrawny kid developing into the All Valley Karate Champion by defeating the evil Cobra Kai dojo? True underdog story.
5. What is your favorite thing to do outside of work?
– I’m always down to watch any live sporting event and try out a new eatery or brewery.
6. Do you have a favorite food?
– Tough choice between Tacos & Sushi. Don’t make me choose…
7. If you could meet anyone in the world dead or alive who would it be and why?
– It’s a cop-out, but General George Washington. Imagine picking the brain of a former-President, brilliant tactician and forefather?
8. What brand of tools do you use on the job?
– Milwaukee Tools. In my youth, I started off with Craftsman & Dewalt, but I found my calling with Milwaukee. Reasonably priced and highly efficient? Yes, please.
9. If you had to choose another career path in life besides electrical work right now, what would you do?
– Radiologic Technologist. Who wouldn’t want to have fun looking at X-Rays all day?
10. Favorite tv show and/or movie?
– T.V: Game of Thrones.
– Movie: Starship Troopers.
11. Favorite color?
– I don’t see color. It’s 2019. But, metallic blue all day.
12. If you were chosen to be a guest speaker at an electrical school or vocational school, what advice would you give the students?
– Trust your instincts. Your tools are your life. Presentation is key. Going the extra mile is always the right thing. And listening to others can be a massive positive.
13. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
– England. I’m a big Soccer fan (Arsenal F.C) and heading to London to see them at the Emirates is a bucket list of mine.
14. How many states have you visited? Any other countries?
– A dozen or so: California, New York, Texas to name a few. I also vacationed in the Bahamas & Spain with family as well.
15. If you were President of the United States, what is something you are very passionate about that you would improve or change in our country?
– Remove coins from our currency. It useless, it really is. I can’t stand pennies. Just make everything a solid number!!