Q & A: Meet Your Electrician, Sean B. – KB Electric LLC
It’s time to meet one of the electricians at KB Electric LLC with some Q&A! Let’s get to know Sean B. a little better…
1. Where did you grow up?
I grew up in a suburb outside of Philly called Oreland (fun fact: my childhood pet just so happened to be The Duke of Oreland).
2. Did you always aspire to be an electrician? If not, what else did you want to be after graduating high school?
I did not, that was more my brothers’ path. I loved cars back then. So I went to school for that, but it turns out that working on other people’s vehicles is nowhere near as fun as working on your own. I came to the conclusion that this particular dream sucked pretty quickly. But I don’t believe I ever aspired to be a mechanic. It just interested me at that time. I don’t know that I aspired to be anything back then. That was a long long time ago.
3. What is the best part of working as an electrician?
Knowing and being comfortable doing something that terrifies most people! Electricians are paid very well and they have a talent that can save them a ton of money in their own homes. Plus, as far as construction goes, we get to use our brains way more then our brawn’s. As I get older ,my body really appreciates this fact.
4. Who is the biggest influence in your life?
5. What is your favorite thing to do outside of work?
Advancing His Kingdom! Especially if this work includes my beautiful family.
6. Do you have a favorite food?
No, I like food. Period.
7. If you could meet anyone in the world dead or alive who would it be and why?
Jesus, needs no explanation.
8. What brand of tools do you use on the job?
Milwaukee. I’ve had them all and hands down these are the best power tools on the market. I wish they would pay me to say this because them batteries ain’t cheap!
9. If you had to choose another career path in life besides electrical work right now, what would you do?
Anything that would involve a lot of travel.
10. Favorite tv show and/or movie?
Show: Peaky Blinders
Movie: The Departed
11. Favorite color?
Refer to Brian, a.k.a “The Young Handsome Slim”.
12. If you were chosen to be a guest speaker at an electrical school or vocational school, what advice would you give the students?
Learn everything you can. If you don’t know how to do something, watch a bunch of videos. Pay attention to code. The world has plenty of hacks that just want money and show no respect to the industry. So don’t be one, we will all just use you for a good laugh to brighten our day. Follow “electrical hacks” on Facebook if you don’t believe me.
13. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
All of them, I would travel THE WHOLE WORLD.
14. How many states have you visited? Any other countries?
I probably visited half the states and the only time I left this beautiful country of ours was to visit Guatemala.
15. If you were President of the United States, what is something you are very passionate about that you would improve or change in our country?
Any media whether social, news, paper……. will be filtered through a positivity filter. If it is not positive and uplifting or at least a solution to something that is negative (actual solution, pipe dreams need not apply), it will be flagged and banned. This will be strictly enforced. Repeat offenders will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the new laws I create. This will hopefully wein out this cry baby, powder puffed, snot nosed generation who believes every thought or offense that occupies space in their head, not only needs to be heard on a global scale, but needs to be grafted into our belief system in order for them to be happy. 🙂 I still love you all, but lets all just give it a rest. – Your President, Swan