Superhero Showdown 15k/5k Race
Come out and run or walk for a great cause on Saturday, October 6th! Until Thursday at midnight, when you register and use the code: lucky12 you will save $10 on your entry fee! To sign up and learn more, please visit: https://runsignup.com/Race/PA/Norristown/SuperheroShowdownRace
1900 Eagle Drive
Norristown, PA US 19401
This race has something for everyone! Choose the 15k, 5k, virtual run, or the 1-mile fun run and help us to raise awareness for Super T’s Mast Cell Foundation, a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization providing education and financial assistance to patients living with Mast Cell Disease. All proceeds benefit patients living with mast cell.
Pre Race Packet Pickup:
- When: Friday October 5th, 1:00PM – 7:00 PM
- Where: Road Runner in KOP. The address is, 155 Village Drive, King of Prussia, Pa 19406. 484-322-2570.
Registration and Packet Pick up On Race Day:
- When: Saturday 10/6/18 at 7 am at the Norristown High School, 1900 Eagle Drive, Norristown, PA 19401. Participants of the 1 mile run/walk, it is recommended you arrive no later than 8:30 am for packet pick up or to register.
- Pre-race stretch: At the Norristown High School beginning at 7:30Am.
- 15k, 5k start time: Races will start at the Whitehall Road entrance of the Norristown Farm Park. Start time is 8:30AM.
- 1-mile start time: Race will start at the Whitehall Road entrance of the Norristown Farm Park. Start time is 9:30AM. Wheelchairs and strollers are welcome! Please leave pets at home due to the nature of the rare disease. Thank you for understanding.
Overview Of The Foundation:
The mission of Super T’s Mast Cell Foundation is to increase awareness through education and support for the mast cell community, medical professionals and the public. Additionally, providing financial assistance for patients diagnosed with Mast Cell Activation Disorder.
To improve the quality of life of patients and families affected by Mast Cell. We will offer physician based medical literature for patients and caregivers, resources within the mast cell community such as social media links, foundations and support outlets. Additionally, we will offer yearly events to raise funds so STMCF may provide grants in order to support those diagnosed and suffering with mast cell.
To learn more about mast cell disease and the foundation, please visit their website: https://supertmastcell.org