Teddi and Steven Yoder birthed a beautiful baby boy named Carson James Yoder on May 25, 2018. Shortly after Carson was born, he began to show signs of distress and was flown to CHOP. It wasn’t until just recently that Carson was diagnosed with a rare disease called Pearson Syndrome. (To learn more about Pearson Syndrome, click here).
Pearson Syndrome is a life threatening disease, with only 100 known cases since 1979. This is an ongoing battle for Carson, and the Yoder family desperately needs your help.
The owner and his wife at KB Electric LLC have known Carson’s mother, Teddi, for a little while now from Mal’s Diner in Skippack, PA. They have decided to share Carson’s story in hopes for prayer, physical/emotional support, and for financial support for their family. We believe God is working miracles for this little boy’s health as we speak, and know that any help from others is also a huge blessing.
Ways You Can Help
- First and foremost, please keep baby Carson and family in your prayers. Pray for healing and total restoration of Carson’s body, pray for hope and strength for Teddi and Steven, and please pray for their other young son, Liam in the midst of this.
- If you would like to help raise funds for the Yoder family’s transportation back and forth to CHOP, and for medical expenses, please donate and/or share their GoFundMe page: https://www.gofundme.com/SupportBabyCarsonsFight
- On Friday, August 17th 2018, there will be a benefit at the Talamore Country Club in Ambler for Carson.
- Address: 723 Talamore Dr, Ambler, PA 19002
- Time: 6:00pm-10:00pm
- Price: Tickets are $25 at the door. Food, entertainment, and raffle tickets for gift baskets.
- Spread the word about this family who is from our area. You can follow and share their Facebook page to let others know, and to get updates on how Carson is doing: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2072745503014130/?fref=mentions
From all of us at KB Electric LLC, we thank you for your support.